Northeast Plastics is committed to the continuous improvement of its manufacturing systems through the application of its Quality Program
Procedures controlling incoming materials, process monitoring, secondary handling and shipping are incorporated into the manufacturing process. Every part we mold has an individual quality plan.
Depending upon the part complexity or customer requirement, a typical quality plan may include the following:
- Complete First Article Inspection
- In-process inspection plans
- Capability studies
- Real-time SPC monitoring charts
- Copies of all quality correspondence pertaining to a part
Included in the Quality Department is the following equipment:
- Nikkon Model V-12BD Optical Comparator with Quadra-Check 2000 Micro Processor
- Mitutoyo Toolmaker’s Microscope Model AT112
- Mitutoyo PJ300 Comparator
- Mitutoyo MeasurLink Real-Time SPC software with linkage to digital verniers, micrometers and PJ300 Comparator.
- Brown & Sharpe 454 CMM Machine with “Reflex” software